Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Selasa, 22 Maret 2011

New segment of the episode.


"aaahh, please time... dont move too fast... "


When I woke up this morning, I just realised that this week is the last week i'm being an unemployment. Next week on March 28th, I'm gonna be a full time employee for one of the leading fashion label in Jakarta. 

Honestly, deep in mind, i feel excited already, because I know I'm gonna find new experiences, meeting lot of people and working for real! *I mean everyday,9am - 5pm*. The problem is, all this time, I never used to waking up early in the morning, and starting next Monday, I'll never be able to getting up late anymore. *at least till the 4 months probation finished.* hikssss... It probably just a small issue for you all, and seems like I'm being 'lebay', but believe me, I'm trying the best I can, to waking up early. and its TREMENDOUSLY DIFFICULT!! Hoah, I'm gonna miss the moment when I enjoy the time cuddling pillow inside my blanket, waking up only to check my BB in the morning and close my eyes again so I can continue my dreams, leyeh-leyeh and all daily routines.

...But, in the end it'll never leads me to a great feedback. If I keep continue doing what I like and never wanna start to move on or trying something new, I'm gonna lost many oppurtunities, many happiness and experiences. Sooo this is me, trying to build my own happiness, looking many things as far as I can explore. I have too many chances in life, and its gonna be so much wasteful if I sacrifice that chances just because a temporary pleasure.

I love being in my comfort zone. But if i only spinning on it over and over again, I'll never be a better person. The time is running out, and i hope i can elevate my life to something better. I do not know what will happen in the future, would i get bored or would i get fired later because i can't do my job properly.. all i know i want to giving this chances a shot and learn harder!!! 

GODSPEED! hahhaaaa...

One of the most exciting part of this new job is i can wear almost anything i like! I can wear shorts, pencil skirt, dress, tanktop, blazer, anything! as long as it looks stylish and appropriate. Thus, I'm doing a mix and match for my daily look! hahahaa..






This is one of my experiment. Sorry, the glasses is a a must! 
I'm bad when i have to being cool, i guess the glasses can help! hahahaa..


Thanks for reading.



XOXO






1 komentar: