Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Kamis, 30 Desember 2010

THE TOURIST

THE TOURIST.

Hello Angelina. Hello Jhonny.
Yesterday was a loooooong tiring day. Mom is on holiday, so she stayed at home. Dad, do the Jakarta’s trip with odit using busway. Me? I decided to bought the things i needed at mangga dua in the afternoon. After that, i went to Gading XXI to watch The Tourist with kak Gaura. I’ve saw this movie trailer on TV couple of days ago, i knew this movie is the next big thing, Angelina Jolie and Jhonny Depp in one frame? Never doubt their capabilty in acting for sure. Sooo when k’Gaura asked me to accompany him watching that movie, i surely said YES!! The movie was quite good, Angelina with her sexy aura, playing a sexy character, Jhonny depp with his cute face as a math teacher. Not a surprise, Jhonny played the character really well and successfully turned my brain. Absolutely the good combination in comedy, action and romance. Simply Recommended.
 DANG!!!!
Amateur Blogger. ; p
This is what i wore last night. i'm not a fashion blogger actually, i just taking random pics before going to bed last night, and i wanna share it with you.
Narsistic mode : ON. Bwaahahahahaa...

Thank youu for reading guys. I LOVE YOUUU.

XOXO

1 komentar:

  1. Yuhuuu... My first appearance in this blog (even without a single pictures of me).. I have to agree that the movie was recommended to watch.. Can't wait for another blockbuster movies.
    Definitely next year..
    Ciaoo... and HePi nEw YeAr ^_^

    BalasHapus