Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sabtu, 29 September 2012

Recently.

I can say, it was so much for a week! Start from preparing new store opening at Kemang Village. Thanking God it was finally open last wed. The preparation drained my energy so much till I got trouble delivering voice since the last 2 days due to the serious sore throat! but the hard work paid off, we satisfied with the result. The event was interesting! The theme is UK - London, so we decorated the stage, performances, and all things related to UK. One of the unique parts was, there are loads of mini coopers to fetch the VVIPs guest into the venue and the mini coppers decorated with the union flag of UK also. Sooo cute! 

I had a good time during the event, but the sore throat seriously killing me, I've got my eyes burned and my body getting warmed. It was pretty annoyed. After the party, my boss allowed me to took 2 days off since my fever getting worse and I had to re-scheduled my other wisdom teeth operation on the day after.



Nights before the due date, All VMs prepared the store ~



UK union flag mini copper! Cutee!


 UK's VM team, Bradley & Andy who helped us prepared the store since last week!
*how tiny I am between those two guys*


Debenhams Family



There was a photo booth where we can snap some pictures and printed it out directly.


I had some plans I couldn't fulfill during the busy days, Lee the Korea's friend of mine is going back to her country, and I haven't got a chance to meet her before she left. Hiksss.. Okay I'll look forward to earn some money to visit Korea.. Hahahaa.. Aymeeeennn ~

Oh yeah btw, Olga, my very close cousin just gave birth to a cute lil baby boy this morning. I haven't meet him yet, I even don't know his name until now. Planning to visit him after lunch this noon. Wow, another new chapter for Olga.. and still toneless plan of life from my side. hahahaa.. hope that G have enough patience to wait. *eyaaa* Hehehe..




Hello Baby Boyyyy ~ :*


Humm, I think thats all for today's post. Should change my clothes now, will gather with my 911 for the monthly Arisan.. My cheek is still unbalance due to the previous operation, I dont have any idea how to cover this embarrassing look. -___- Hurraaah!


Byee! Happy Sunday! ♥


NINDA


1 komentar: