Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sabtu, 28 Januari 2012

VLA-FOUR-RIA!

VLA-FOUR-RIA is the abbreviation word I had made years ago. That word stands for Visual Communication Design Four yang Ceria… Hahahaa.. That word pop-up when i'm busy looking for an idea for my collage assignment. Years back then 'we' the DKV4 members have to make a logo for our class, then me suddenly thinking to make a logo-text instead of logo-gram. And that was the only factor why the Vlafourria word established and stuck in my head since then. hehee..

Oke enough explanation about the post title. Let's move to the core of the post, shall we….

Last friday was a very good day – an historic day, I should add. hahahaaa.. simply because finally me and my collage mates had the opportunity to actually meet! Geez, its really hard to arrange time with you guys. But yess, the 4 hours gathering together was worth my time.. I am really miss you all deep down.. *unyuuu*… Well, during those hours we exchange discussion about works, recent daily life, chitchat about anything including throwing jokes and specifically pulling pranks on other people who passed in front of our table. hahhaaa.. yeah, barely nothing has changed since we graduated from collage a year ago. Ckckck…

Soooo we took pictures of our moments of togetherness in anytime we can get them, even in an unconventional way, like taking pictures in front of HAN-GANG kitchen, fiuuh.. yeah, goosey. Luckly most of the stores in the mall are already closed while we posed. : ))






THE GIRLS.



THE BOYS.



Posed with the president of HAN-GANG! Such an honor, sir… Hahahaa.. 



HEYHOOO.. ♥


Thank you Ilham for compile all photos and make me easier to upload it on the blog. Hahahaa..

I love you guys, hope we can share another gazillions tons of laughs next time! Can't hardly wait for the next rendezvous with you all..

Sign Out! Ciaaooww! ♥



1 komentar: