Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Minggu, 17 April 2011

FASHION NATION


Hoah, very hustle bustle week. I almost didn't get my off days. Very tired but i'm sublimely happy that i've got so many experiences in my new office. This was one of them, Fashion Nation. Fashion Nation is an annual event, organized by Senayan City. The brand that

i worked, took part in this event. Soo this was kinda first project for me. Me with several members of the team assigned to handle some important work, like picking the looks for the fashion show (with my boss approval of course), preparing the clothes, doing the fitting with the models before the event begins, and get busy in the backstage to whip up the models. Its a very weary day, but i think i've done my part very well so everything going as smooth as it supposed to be. Lucky me i'm not doing my job desk alone, i'm surrounded by the

people which has often handle this kind of event. hehee..


Thus, i make some resume of what i'm doing on this pictures. : )








OOHH GOD STEAMY HENDY!! HOHOHOO...




*unfortunately i can't took a pics during the show, 
cause i'm busy preparing the models in the backstage. HUH! :"( *



Can't wait for the next exhibiton. Bye super short weekends.

Tommorow is Monday already. HIKSSSS....


HAH! Enough complaining..

Learn Better, Grow Higher! Wohooo!


XOXO



1 komentar: